Advertisement

VLOG: #99 Very typical day in my life (College)

VLOG: #99 Very typical day in my life (College) a classic day in my life in college...

Check out my last Vlog video -

Hope you guys like this Vlog. Enjoy :)

My goal is to entertain everyone, be the best vlogger, and most importantly be me. This is my life

Contact me via social media if you want to collaborate or have any video suggestions!

MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE!

LINKS...................................................

Twitter:

Instagram:

SNAPCHAT: nsarandi17

Don't forget to subscribe.

I do not own the music, all rights and credit to the their rightful owner(s).

Arizona Zervas - ROXANNE (Prod. 94 Skrt)
SPOTIFY/ITUNES:
SOUNDCLOUD:

Hippie Sabotage - "Drifter" [Official Audio]
Purchase "Drifter" on iTunes:
Stream "Drifter" on Apple Music:
Stream ""Drifter" on Spotify:


You are now listening to "Drifter" by Hippie Sabotage, from the album Drifter, in stores worldwide via iHipHop Distribution.

For more information on Hippie Sabotage, please visit:






#collegevlog #dayinmylife

day in my life,college day in my life,college week in my life,typical day in my life,a typical day in my life,typical day in my life at college,day in the life,a day in my life,day in my life college,week in my life,a day in the life of a college student,day in my life in college,day in my life at college,a very typical college day in my life,Yakima Valley College,normandoesvlogs,YVC,Yakima,Washington,

Post a Comment

0 Comments