Advertisement

Wisdom Teeth Surgery Reaction (I DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING!)

Wisdom Teeth Surgery Reaction (I DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING!) I got my wisdom teeth surgery done, and let's just say.. It was interesting! Pro-Tip: Get the anesthesiologist to knock you out, it makes the process so much better. Cost me around $540 for IV and to be put under. The surgery went great, but the aftermath was a bit odd.. I don't quite remember any of it!

Have you had your wisdom teeth removed? How'd it go? Let me know down below! You guys all remember David After Dentist, well here's Matt After Dentist..

Merch Website:
Use code "wisdom" for 15% off!

#teeth #wisdomteeth #surgery

carpenter,framer,construction,building,how to frame,how to build a wall,how to build a house,how to remodel,hgtv,mattbangswood,wisdom tooth removal,root canal,wisdom teeth surgery,wisdom teeth,wisdom teeth removal,wisdom teeth reaction,wisdom teeth funny,tooth pulling funny,funny tooth removal,funny anesthesia reactions,funny surgery,wisdom teeth surgery reaction,

Post a Comment

0 Comments