16 Colourpop Singles I Would NOT Repurchase I was just doing my makeup with my Colourpop palette in front of me and decided to do a video on which shadows I would not have repurchased if they for some reason broke or got lost. As said in the video, all these shadows are great, but some of them are not my preference when it comes to colors or textures. I hope you like the video ♥
Constructive criticism on how to improve my videos (lighting, sound etc.) is very appreciated!
______________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________
⚜ Video for this makeup look:
⚜ Single Shadows I would not repurchase:
➳ Say I Do
➳ Ready Or Yacht (Painted Lady is similar)
➳ Heavy Glam
➳ Labyrinth (Charge It is similar)
➳ Pretty Cruel (Get Out is similar)
➳ Cute Alert (Many similar shades)
➳ Pinky Promise
➳ Peace of Mind
➳ XO Baby (Ooo is similar)
➳ Chaffeur
➳ Paradiso
➳ Fault Line
➳ Bassline
➳ Beam Me Up (On a Whimsy is similar)
➳ La Playa
➳ Up and Up
______________________________________________________________
SOCIAL MEDIA
For any business inquiries please email me at martesmakeup@yahoo.com
______________________________________________________________
❥Music:
BVRNOUT`s "Take It Easy" featuring Mia Vaile (NCS Release)
BVRNOUT:
SoundCloud:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Mia Vaile:
SoundCloud:
Facebook:
Twitter:
NCS:
SoundCloud:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Spotify:
NB: All my opinions are 100% my honest opinions. All products are bought with my own money, unless stated otherwise.

0 Comments