Advertisement

1st Look: NeoMag - Mossberg MC2C - AR500 Target Solutions TSR

1st Look: NeoMag - Mossberg MC2C - AR500 Target Solutions TSR See more videos here:
And find Kit Badger products here:
Ballistic Ink T-Shirts:
Support my videos here:
T-Shirts & SWAG at:

Today I headed out to the range to try some new gear that came in. First off, a new target set up from AR500 Target Solutions. It is their Tactical Short Range Target with Reactive Bullseye and Hostage. I also took the chance to shoot the New Mossberg MC2C Pistol that arrived, and lastly, my friends over at NeoMag sent out a couple of their in pocket magazine holders.

Once I got the target set up, I went to work getting some reps in. Shooting Minuteman Munitions 124gr TMJ Training Ammo. Everything worked fine as long as I did my part. There is definitely a little bit of a learning curve with the NeoMags, but as the range session progressed, I saw marked improvement.

*Loadout*

Professional Human T-Shirt:

Wild Things Active Flex Jacket:

Eddie Bauer Guide Pro Pants:

First Spear Operator Contact Gloves:

#kitbadger #gearreviews #gunreviews

Kit Badger,AR500 Target Solutions,NeoMag,Mossberg MC2C,Mossberg,MC2C,Tactical Short Range Target,Reactive Bullseye,Hostage,Target,AR500,magazine holder,pocket magazine holder,Minuteman Munitions,Training Ammo,range session,

Post a Comment

0 Comments