Advertisement

2 Commonly Overlooked Errors in Landscape Painting

2  Commonly Overlooked Errors in Landscape Painting I'll talk about and analyze two very common representational errors I see in landscape art, particularly with beginners and artists new to landscape.

(As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thanks for looking.)

My Amazon Store of Favorite Products:

Huion Kamvas Pro 22 Drawing Monitor –

Two Great Reference Books on Perspective
Framed Perspective Vol. 1 –
Framed Perspective Vol. 2 –

The Brush Guys–
Use code – Minder5 – at checkout for a 5% discount

I don't actively solicit merchandise or brand sponsorships like many YouTubers. Instead I made a decision to ask if viewers would become my sponsors. If you would like to be a Minder Patron, I would be honored. You would be taking a tangible role in making this content possible. Head over to Patreon and sign up today.
___________________________________________

Latest Uploads


Watercolor Basics


Landscape


Spontaneous Paintings


Product Reviews


Other Playlists


Subscribe:


Show Theme Music

Painting

Post a Comment

0 Comments