Advertisement

4 EXERCISES FOR A BIGGER CHEST (Blue, you're my boy!)

4 EXERCISES FOR A BIGGER CHEST (Blue, you're my boy!) If you don't get the Old School reference in the title and thumbnail then we can't be friends...

Either way here's a video I did on my last chest workout. I think you're definitely going to like some of these exercises and different variations, my upper chest is already sore from yesterday.

Let me know what video you want next in the comments and get after it!!

IG: @ryanhumiston
Song: Light it Up - John Isaac

chest workout,chest workout for mass,best chest workout,upper chest workout,chest workouts,bodybuilding chest workout,chest,chest exercises,workout for chest,bigger chest,upper chest exercises,chest training bodybuilding,pecs,bodybuilder,fitness motivation,how to,pec,bodybuilding motivation,muscle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments