Advertisement

A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie 'King Of My City' Official Lyrics & Meaning | Verified

A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie 'King Of My City' Official Lyrics & Meaning | Verified On “King Of My City”, the Bronx hitmaker A Boogie wit da Hoodie sings about being on top. The track is the lead single from his third album Artist 2.0, which recently dropped. Today’s Verified, which premiered exclusively on Apple Music, is A Boogie’s sixth appearance on the series—his first episode was back in 2016 on his breakout hit “My Shit.” Check back every weekday for new episodes of Verified. Listen to A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie on Apple Music:

Millions of songs. Zero ads. No commitment. Try Apple Music:

Read more on Genius:

Read all the lyrics to "King Of My City" on Genius:

Watch the official music video for "King Of My City":

Subscribe to Genius:
Genius on Twitter:
Genius on Instagram:
Genius on Facebook:

#ABoogieWitDaHoodie #KingOfMyCity #AppleMusicXGenius

genius,rap genius,verified,official lyrics,lyrics,lyric video,Lyric videos,pop music,hip hop,rap,new pop music,A boogie wit da hoodie,king of my city,a boogie wit da hoodie king of my city,amiri,AP,Bronx,artist 2.0,a boogie artist 2.0,a boogie type beat,a boogie me and my guitar,hoodie szn,highbridge,drowning,swervin,worldstar,roddy ricch,tip toe,gbwc3p,

Post a Comment

0 Comments