Advertisement

Absolutely the Best Log Splitter I’ve Ever Used Split-Fire 3403 (95)

Absolutely the Best Log Splitter I’ve Ever Used Split-Fire 3403 (95) In this video I’m giving a review of my Split-Fire 3403 after one month of operation. This is without a doubt the best log splitter I’ve ever used. I demonstrate several features including the log lifter and the 2 way knife verses the 4 way knife. When you get a chance go to Split-Fire.com and check out all the splitters they have to offer.

#logsplitter#splitfire#firewood#ourgreeneacres

Firewood,Split-Fire 3403,Oak,Logsplitter,Cherry,Polaris Ranger 570,John Deere 5045e,Splitting Firewood,John Deere,3 Point Log Splitter,Polaris,Firewood Splitter,Outdoors,Homesteading,Logging,Firewood Processing,Firewood Business,Tractor,Tractor Log Splitter,Firewood Storage,Wood Heat,Split-Fire,Hardwood,

Post a Comment

0 Comments