Advertisement

Cleaning Schedule | Minimalist Routine | Living Simply

Cleaning Schedule | Minimalist Routine | Living Simply In this video I describe my simple cleaning schedule to keep my house flowing with ease and effortlessness. Sometimes all it takes is writing down a schedule that works for you and your family to help keep you on track to running your household. In a minimalist household we like only having what we need or what we find to be beautiful...decor. Being a minimalist also means doing the most with the least amount of effort or being efficient...at least that is my definition :)

Website:
Facebook:
Instagram:

#cleaningschedule #minimalistroutine #livingsimply

minimalist mom,minimalist cleaning schedule,cleaning schedule,minimalism,clean with me,organized cleaning,get organized,efficient household,how to run your household,clean your house,how to clean,cleaning ideas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments