I am sitting down here to give you guys an informative video about the Cosrx ac collection! This is a skincare line that Cosrx has released to target those who have acne prone and sensitive skin. I have tried every product in this ac collection. I hope you'd enjoy and find this video helpful. Please SUBSCRIBE to show your support and appreciation if you find this video entertaining (or not) lol
BUY COSRx products here:
Here are the following products and its time stamps:
CosRx AC Collection Calming Foam Cleanser 2:34
CosRx AC Collection Calming Liquid Mild 4:11
CosRx AC Collection Blemish Spot Clearing Serum 5:43
CosRx AC Collection Lightweight Soothing Moisturizer 6:45
CosRx AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream 8:35
CosRx AC Collection Acne Patch 10:23
Kenna's Youtube Video on how to read ingredients
Follow me @
instagram :
blogger :
facebook :
twitter :
CONTACT ME
kristincenayt@gmail.com
----------------------------------------------------------
#CosRx #ACcollection
cosrx ac collection
cosrx ac collection

0 Comments