Advertisement

Country Roads... Take Me Home... TO THE PLACE I BELONG! | TikTok Compilation #7

Country Roads... Take Me Home... TO THE PLACE I BELONG! | TikTok Compilation #7 You can’t tell me this song isn’t stuck in your brain. Maybe its not stuck, but it’s sure a good cover by Merlin/Mark. I didn’t upload yesterday because why not. Also, something not related to this video or anything, this is not even sponsored, it feels super satisfying clicking each key on my keyboard (some of you might be wondering how I have a keyboard and an iPad, you can connect them with Bluetooth, I am using the latest iPad, the iPad 7th Generation). Check out my previous TikTok Compilations and have a good rest of your day.

Previous Compilations:

TikTok Compilations #1:

TikTok Compilations #2:

TikTok Compilations #3:

TikTok Compilations #4:

TikTok Compilations #5:

TikTok Compilations #6:

Country Roads... Take me home... to the place... I belong... I just gotta stop singing this, even after I said have a good rest of your day and after I wrote the previous compilations. Well, have a real good rest of your day.

Compilation

Post a Comment

0 Comments