Advertisement

Developing a Growth Mindset with Kids by Implementing Household Chores

Developing a Growth Mindset with Kids by Implementing Household Chores I describe the 3 steps that I have successfully used with my kids when doing chores. I show our real life version at the end with my kids doing their laundry. Getting kids to help out around the house is so important because it's giving them autonomy and developing their growth mindset. The biggest takeaway is to allow your kids to complete each task THEIR way, and not go back behind them and fix it to your standards. I use to make this mistake all the time until I started doing some research on creating a growth mindset in kids and realized that re-correcting them all the time decreases their autonomy and willingness to continue to go back and keep doing the chore. Makes sense right?...I wouldn't want to continue making my bed if I knew someone was going to come back behind me and re-due the work that I did.

how to get your kids to do chores,how to get kids to help out around the house,how chores can build autonomy in kids,household chores for 4-6 year olds,how to get your 4 year old to do chores,how to get your 6 year old to do chores,growth mindset for kids,growth mindset for 4 year old,growth mindset for 6 year old,creating a growth mindset,creating a growth mindset in kids,how to get your kids to do their laundry,developing a growth mindset in kids,

Post a Comment

0 Comments