After watching 3 idiots, I decided to look into a little more for Aamir Khan and came across his body transformation for the movie Dangal! All I can say is...wow!!! Fat To Fit | Aamir Khan Body Transformation REACTION!!!| Dangal | Indi Rossi
#Dangal #AamirKhanFatToFit #Indirossi
Original Link:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Social Media
Youtube -
Instagram -
Twitter -
Fan Centro (NSFW) -
Paypal (if you wish to support the channel!): shorturl.at/enqNW
Note: I get literally hundreds of messages a day on social media and I cannot respond to all of them. If you want to be speak with me, make sure to check out my weekly live streams! You can catch me every Friday live streaming on this channel!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Indi Rossi is an American actress. Her outgoing, goofy personality and attention-grabbing looks are sure to get your heart racing. Just like her favorite animal, the chameleon, she’s truly adaptable and feels equally at home at black-tie events and muddy campsites deep in the woods. When she’s not being a weirdo on the internet, she’s probably reading nonfiction or thinking about food.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Indi learns Hindi Part 1:
I tried to dance like Nora Fatehi:
I tried indian food:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subscribe here:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact information
Business Email (Serious Inquiries only. If not, it will be ignored) - indirossiofficial@gmail.com
Fan Email (For Fan Mail Fridays) - goddessindirossi@gmail.com
____________________________________________________________________________________
Seo Stuff
Indi Rossi,reaction videos,bollywood,Reaction channel,Indi Reacts,indi rossi reacts,new,latest,movie,Bollywood,Film,Indian,update,behind,the,scene,Clip,Promo,trailers,Teasers,interview,stars,shooting,entertainment,aamir khan,dangal,2016,nitesh tiwari,sakshi tanwar,utv motion pictures,disney india,Aamir Khan,Body transformation,rhithik roshan

0 Comments