Advertisement

Fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ& poetry in | Nightwish - Song of Myself - Live at Wacken Open Air 2013 | Rafa Reactions

Fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ& poetry in | Nightwish - Song of Myself - Live at Wacken Open Air 2013 | Rafa Reactions This Song is one of my favorite Nightwish songs, and this performance at Wacken was so Epic!! I knew Helo would love it because she loves poetry and Walt Whitman is a must. ⭐️Comment what other videos do you suggest me to react and Subscribe if you like it!

Instagram Rafa:
Instagram Heloisa:
Twitter Rafa:

Original video:

*FAIR USE* No intention of copyright infringement.

COPYRIGHTS: FAIR USE, Title 17, US Code (Sections 107-118 of the copyright law): All media in this video is used for purpose of review & commentary under terms of fair use. All footage, music & images used belong to their respective companies.

#WithinTemptation #BlackSymphony #OurSolemnHour

Floor Jansen,Nightwish,song of myself,song of myself reaction,Nightwish reaction,Floor Jansen reaction,symphonic metal,nightwish song of myself,tuomas holopainen,reaction video,nightwish live,rafa reactions,nightwish song of myself reaction,heloisa alves,emppu vuorinen,marco hietala,jukka nevalainen,nightwish song of myself live,nightwish song of myself live reaction,imaginaerum,troy donockley,showtime storytime,heavy metal,wacken,nuclear blast,

Post a Comment

0 Comments