Advertisement

Gemstones: Where to buy them?

Gemstones: Where to buy them? Hello viewers,

I don't know about you but I absolutely adore shopping for gemstones, I can spend hours on it (and I do.. 🤫)

As I’m no stranger to browsing the wonderful gem stone web, I’m here to tell you all my favourite places where I find my gemstones 💎⚒💕✨


💎 First up it’s @kernowcraft who have a fantastic selection of gems at very reasonable prices all available online.
.
💎 For some truly knockout loose gemstones, you can’t beat @wardgemstones in London’s Hatton Garden. They have brilliant trade discounts so do check out their website or visit them in person if you can (it’s absolutely worth the trip!!)
.
💎 @etsy is also a great place to look. Searching by stone type or shape narrows down the search results and you’re sure to find suppliers you really like. Do check delivery times and customs charges first through so you know what to expect.
.
💎 @thecuriousgem is a lovely place for a fantastic range of briolette beads in all shapes and colours.
.
💎 Finally, check out @shangrilagems who sell online and also via Etsy. They’re a fab couple who really look after you and will go the extra mile to help you find what you need.

I’m ALWAYS interested in finding new suppliers 😂 so please come and share your favourites with me 🙌🏼
.
With love, Jess x

them?

Post a Comment

0 Comments