Advertisement

Hi-Fi Burnout! How to find happiness with your Stereo system!

Hi-Fi Burnout!  How to find happiness with your Stereo system! I've been there before. I watched as my interested in hi-fi morphed into a frustrating chase. I became so sick and tired of pursuing 'perfection' that I walked away from it all. If you can relate, this video is for you.

Link to Andrew Robinsons video:


Link to Steve Guttenbergs video:


#ZeroFidelity #burnout #hifi

Hifi,hifi talk,burnout with hifi,hifi burnout,zero fidelity,hifi addiction,hifiburn out,how to be happy with hifi,how to build a great stereo system,great stereo system,warm sounding system,live sounding system,tired of hifi,how to be happy with your stereo,hifi advice,stereo addiction,zero fidelity talk,hifi review,stop buying hifi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments