Advertisement

House of Bats - Memento Mori PR Unboxing | Batbones

House of Bats - Memento Mori PR Unboxing | Batbones I was sent another lovely PR box from the beautiful Anna for the new release of the Memento Mori Range!
I am so so greatful for this and honestly over the moon she gave me the opportunity to showcase these alternative pieces of jewelry to you!

These items were sent to me for free and all opinions are my own.

House of Bats


Info@houseofbats.co.uk

Discount - BATBONES20
(Can not be used in conjunction with any other offer)


-----

Fancy becoming part of the SpookyBabes?
Join my Facebook group!


My Links



houseofbats,house of bats jewelry,killstar clothing,killstar jewelry,killstar haul,business showcase,alternative fashion news,alternative fashion,heavy metal momma,Mumma Goth,batbones,bat bones,Goth fashion,Goth jewelry haul,Goth clothing haul,PR unboxing,gothic jewelry,disturbia clothing,goth haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments