Advertisement

How Many Cars Will Tesla Sell In 2020?

How Many Cars Will Tesla Sell In 2020? Psst! Don't tell anyone but I think Tesla will produce and deliver more vehicles in 2020 than Wall St is expecting. Get 2 Free Stocks on WeBull when you deposit $100 (valued up to $1400): Get 1 Month Free Premium Access (valued at $10) to HyperCharts:

🚀 Support the channel on Patreon:

Correction: 3:41 - Meant to say "50,000" currently, and 100,000 if a second shift is added!

In this video I share my thoughts on how many cars #Tesla will produce and sell in 2020, based on their guidance, a few clues from the Q4 and full-year 2019 report and a healthy dose of common sense.

Spoiler alert: Tesla stock makes up around 90% of my #stocks portfolio and and from an #investment point of view, the potential for a huge win on production and deliveries is very existing. It seems to me like Wall St has no idea what Tesla will pull off.

As always, in this video I'm just sharing my thinking process and my reasoning. Keep using your own brain. Don't be a sheep. 🐑

Find me everywhere @stevenmarkryan

I love you all,
Steven

p.s. Share your thoughts below. I read ALL your comments.

Investment,Tesla,Stock,Tesla Stock,Investing,Stocks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments