Advertisement

How To Set Goals And Actually Achieve Them

How To Set Goals And Actually Achieve Them We all have ideas, we all have dreams, we all have "goals" that we want to hit, but most of us don't do the work needed to sit down and actually detail your goals. And that also means that we don't have a plan that will help us hit our goals.

In this bigthinking interview, I talk with my personal trainer and goal-setting master, Neil Balmbra - also known as @neiltastic.

Think big. Be bold. Say yes.



Check out the Something to Prove Podcast that I host with my friend Evan Carmichael, released every Friday.



Do you have a question for me? questions@markdrager.com



Find me on Instagram. @mark.drager


I also have a day job. I'm the founder of PHANTA. If you want to check out what we do or see how we can help your business. phanta.com

mark drager,something to prove podcast,phanta,phanta media,lifeatphanta,small business,marketing,advertising,sales tips,marketing tips,digital marketing,consulting,business coach,sales strategy,marketing strategy,brand strategy,entrepreneur,

Post a Comment

0 Comments