Advertisement

How to Style and Define Short Natural Hair Like a Pro - Head Wrap Accessories for Natural Hair!

How to Style and Define Short Natural Hair Like a Pro - Head Wrap Accessories for Natural Hair! This video is a tutorial featuring how I style my short natural hair with my head wraps that I have designed and handmade myself.

Products Used
1. Water in a Spray bottle
2. Eco styling Gel
3. Gorilla Snot Gel
4. Denman Brush
5.Head Wrap Made by Cydara available for purchase - www.shopcydara.com
6. Pick / blow dryer (optional)

Make sure you subscribe, share and like this video if you find it useful.

Follow me on instagram: @Cydara

Natural hair,Cydara,Short natural hair styles,how to style and curl natural hair,how to define curls with short natural hair,head wrap ideas for natural hair,how to style my daughters short natural hair,how to curl my natural hair,How to do my short natural hair,short natural hair styles for beginners,

Post a Comment

0 Comments