Advertisement

I built a fictional character and changed my name to fix my depressing life.

I built a fictional character and changed my name to fix my depressing life. EPISODE 1 (Brain Redesign Process BRP ℠)
I used a technique actors use in movies (method acting) to try and permanently change my brain. They live as their characters on and off the screen and do insane things to get into character. You may have heard famous stories about legendary actors who immersed themselves into roles and couldn't find themselves afterwards. I'm tapping into this potential to redesign myself and fix my shit life. I legally changed my name and designed a fictional character. I think this crazy experiment can work. I’m desperate to change. Sometimes you have to try something unconventional when all other forms of help has failed you.


MUSIC
By Free Music Archive.org

(Your Name by Vincent Augustus)
(Blue Dot Sessions - Gra Landsby)

By Epidemic Sounds
(Chasma - Silver Maple)
(Through the Alleyway by Jon Bjork)
(Intro - Notorious by Hector Posser)
(Gates of Valjard (sting) by Jon Bjork)

By Soundstripe
(Throwback Throws by JMPSCR)
(Numb by Alter Ego)

VIDEOS
Concert clip by Taryn Elliott
Pexel.com

Basketball clip Edgar Fernandez
MixKitVideo.com

Lightning
Videeezy.com
By Sven Hastedt

#changeyourlife #fightdepression #tiredoflife

self-improvement,how to fight depression,how can i change my life,self-development,how to recreate yourself,How to brainwash yourself,method acting,fighting depression,alter ego,wanting success more than breathing,psychology of change,neuroscience of self change,neuroscience of change,

Post a Comment

0 Comments