Advertisement

I only said “SURPRISE ME” for an entire BitLife 😑

I only said “SURPRISE ME” for an entire BitLife 😑 SURPRISE! It’s the new BitLife update and my life is a complete mess
SUBSCRIBE HERE:
My INSTAGRAM:
My TWITTER:
My DISCORD SERVER (13 and up only):

The Game is Bitlife:

MERCH:

WATCH MY HORRIBLE BITLIVES:

My TIK TOK is @gloomdog, here's a link:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm Kassie, also known as Gloom! I'm a variety gamer who does gameplay commentary on indie games and some bigger titles too. I also do silly sketches, challenges, Q&As, and whatever makes you goof balls giggle.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do my best to upload at a few times a week (unless my life is a mess).

life simulator,bitlife life simulator,bitlife gameplay,comedy,funny,living my bitlife,life simulation,simulator,simulation,bitlife,app,iphone app,iphone game,bit life,playing bitlife,bitlife disaster,challenge,bitlife challenge,life simulator game,bitlife life simulator gameplay,bitlife life simulator tips,how to live the longest bitlife,coronavirus,corona virus,i got coronavirus bitlife,

Post a Comment

0 Comments