Advertisement

I will lose my daughter to cancer without your help

I will lose my daughter to cancer without your help “What has happened to me Maa?” my 6-year-old daughter, Pooja cries. Every time she runs her fingers over her head, she realizes she is bald.

She questions me with tears in her eyes as she doesn’t know what is wrong. I feel completely helpless as I don’t know what to tell her. My little girl’s life has changed miserably and drastically soon after she was diagnosed with blood cancer.

We’ll lose our only child if she doesn’t get the treatment urgently. Her health is declining rapidly. She has become extremely weak and keeps wailing in pain. Your contributions can save her life. Please help us.

Donate:-

ketto,funds,help,save,life,donations,cancer,urgent,bald,cries,blood,diagnosed,tears,lose,contributions,weak,pain,treatment,

Post a Comment

0 Comments