Advertisement

i wish the simpler times could come back ~ nostalgic lofi hip hop mix

i wish the simpler times could come back ~ nostalgic lofi hip hop mix 🎼 Feardog's Spotify playlists:



▬★Subscribe and click the bell icon for more chill hip hop beats ♫♪★▬



★YouTube demonetized my whole channel, you can help a lot by supporting me on Patreon! Even as little as $1 is fine and it keeps me going :) ★



►Hey all it's Feardog here and today I have another nostalgic lofi hip hop / jazzhop / chillhop beats music mix for you all. I'm so sad that Adventure Time finished, I loved that show quite a lot.. I guess all good things have to come to an end.

It is good for studying, sleeping, relaxing, meditating, gaming etc. I hope you all have a fantastic day/night!



-----------------------------



▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬





▬★Tracklist★▬

0:00 Philip von Wartenberg – we had fun

1:55 Nom - Summer Memories EP

18:57 sad boy with a laptop - you were so far away

22:12 redrose - amethyst





▬★SUPPORT THE ARTISTS★▬

Philip von Wartenberg:

Nom:

sad boy with a laptop:

redrose:





☯Support me on Patreon:

☯Discord Server:

.



▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬



▬★ Social Media ★▬

►DISCORD SERVER:

►CHANNEL:

►SOUNDCLOUD:

►BUSINESS E-MAIL: feardog.business@gmail.com



▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬





▬MY CHANNEL INFO▬

My channel is the best place to find amazing chill/jazzy hip hop songs and mixes on YouTube.

Genres: lo-fi hip hop / jazzhop / chillhop / vaporwave, krnb / khiphop / korean indie

Feedback is always appreciated!

Consider subscribing to my channel and hitting the bell icon, you won't regret it!



▬★HELP ME OUT★▬



YOU can help by...



● Putting my channel in your youtube channel sub box

● Remember to rate my videos as you watch them as it helps greatly

● Share a video you enjoyed on your Facebook wall or your Twitter account

● Help my channel get discovered via word of mouth by telling friends & family



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



If you enjoyed this video be sure to THUMBS UP & FAVOURITE!

I also LOVE your COMMENTS!

You keep watching my videos and I will keep making them :)



📷Artwork by:





▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬





►i wish the simpler times could come back ~ nostalgic lo fi hip hop mix

►i wish the simpler times could come back ~ nostalgic lofi hiphop mix

►i wish the simpler times could come back ~ nostalgic lo-fi hip hop mix



♦♦♦

#Feardog #lofi #aesthetic

lo-fi hiphop,lofi hiphop,lo fi hiphop,lofi hip hop,lo-fi hip hop,lo fi hip hop,hip hop,hiphop,lofi,lo-fi,lo fi,love mix,mix,lofi love mix,lo-fi love mix,chilledcow,lofi hip hop mix,lo-fi hip hop mix,lo fi hip hop mix,lofi mix,lo-fi mix,lo fi mix,jazzhop,chillhop,chillhop mix,chillhop music,study music,sleep music,relax music,relax,study,sleep,chill,chill mix,music,beat,feardog,jazz,lofi study music,nostalgia,nostalgic mix,nostalgic vibes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments