Advertisement

Jaguar I-Pace | Review 2020 | Is the I-Pace still relevant 2 years after launch?

Jaguar I-Pace | Review 2020 | Is the I-Pace still relevant 2 years after launch? Two years after the launch of the Jaguar I-Pace, Bryan is here to discuss how it compares to the latest in EV offerings.

Big thanks again to Jaguar for lending us the I-Pace featured in the video.

Buy a second-hand electric car:


Subscribe to the AutoEV YouTube to stay up to date on our future content.

Purchase your copy of Issue One and Two of the AutoEV magazine below!


Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Website:


Music Used:
Evolution - Benjamin Tissot

Electric Vehicles,Electric Cars,EVs,News,Reviews,Magazine,Motoring,jaguar i-pace,jaguar i-pace review,jaguar,i-pace,jaguar ipace,2019 jaguar i-pace,jaguar i pace review,jaguar i pace,2019 jaguar i-pace review,jaguar review,2020 jaguar i-pace,jaguar i-pace 2020,jaguar electric car,2019 jaguar ipace review,2020 jaguar i-pace se,ipace,car review,2020 jaguar i-pace review,2020 jaguar ipace review,jaguar i-pace interior,i-pace review,jaguar suv,Auto EV,

Post a Comment

0 Comments