Advertisement

Japanese People Pick the Favorite Bollywood Actor - Indian Celebrities

Japanese People Pick the Favorite Bollywood Actor  - Indian Celebrities I'm Kohei from Tokyo Japan and I study Hindi language!! I asked Japanese people in Tokyo to select/pick the most handsome and attractive Bollywood indian actor!! Bollywood reaction video by Japanese people!!

◆Please Subscribe to My Channel↓


◆Follow me♥️-
Instagram:( )
Facebook:( )
Twitter:( )
For Business Enquiries→violin.kohei@gmail.com

◆People in the video♥️-
Tamagokakegohan ( )
Ai ( )
Michi ( )
Mai ( )

Lico ( )
Riho ( )

Japan,Japanese,Kohei,Violinist Kohei,Japanese girls,Tokyo,Mumbai,Indian,India,People,bollywood,reaction,reactions,Stars,Bollywood actor,actors,actress,react,movie,film,song,hindi,foreigner,foreigners,Speaking Hindi,Language,films,nice video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments