Advertisement

My Dad Installed Secret Cams In Our House To Spy On Me

My Dad Installed Secret Cams In Our House To Spy On Me Hello there! My name is Nelly. I’m 15. This is the story of my revenge on my father. He violated my personal space. I didn’t think it would go this far… But I simply could not just let this happen… But first things first!

My mother died when I was little and I barely remember her. As for my father — he used to be a policeman: always busy, never at home. I was raised by my grandmother who absolutely loved to feed me! It was her favorite thing to do. And I loved all kinds of food: pancakes, donuts, cheeseburgers, and pizza, to name a few... So I gained extra weight at a really early age. In elementary school I didn't have a lot of friends and food became some kind of sanctuary for me…. And then my grandmother died. And I think, for me, the food became some sort of reminder about our good times together in my childhood. When I felt loneliness or insecurity I would just grab everything we had in the fridge and stuff myself.

By 14, I weighed around 200 pounds and my overall lifestyle wasn't very healthy or active. I tried not to look in the mirror or think too much about my appearance. I preferred focusing on my studies. Mostly literature and the history of art… And yes... I avoided any outdoor activities!

But things changed when my father retired. He had some background in military forces before becoming a police officer. And he is very active. Sometimes even too much. Unfortunately, after his retirement he put all of his effort into me! I think he tried to compensate for the attention he did not give me when I was younger. But in most cases this attention just felt awkward. My appearance was the key issue for him, of course. He would drop hints about my weight and suggest different training programs. But I tried avoiding those types of conversations.

And then one day at school students were invited to go on a trip to Europe during spring break which was coming up in 3 months. I really wanted to go! I knew that my father could easily cover the cost of this journey and I was very excited! But! When I got home and told him about the Euro trip, he looked disappointed. It turned out that he had already sent in an application to put me in a weight loss camp for spring break! Without even asking me!

I was shocked! But my desire to go to Europe was higher than my desire to express my anger. That is why I restrained myself. And brought my arguments. Visiting Europe was a great opportunity to dive into the history of art, which could benefit my future college application, and I had dreamed about visiting museums in Paris and Rome since I was a kid!

Finally, my father changed his mind. He agreed to cancel the camp and finance my journey, under one condition —that I would lose at least 30 pounds in 3 months. I had to follow all his instructions about diet and exercise.
And… I agreed! Not only because it was my father’s desire. I also wanted to get rid of my extra weight, because there was one boy… Josh… He was definitely gonna go on the trip. And I always liked him, but felt insecure and overwhelmed in his company. I thought that if I lost some weight, it would be easier for me to be around him.

So, the next day my farther woke me up at 5:30 in the morning. He set up a place for training in the basement and in the backyard. Some sort of obstacle course that I had to go through every morning, no matter what. No exceptions. I was to wake up, take a run around the neighborhood, then push-ups, rope climbing, jumping over tires, and catching up on a bar in the garden, and then do my workout routine in the basement. And only then was I allowed to take a shower and eat my tiny, low-calorie, healthy breakfast.

During the first week of this hell, I could barely move my arms and legs. Every muscle of my body hurt. Even those muscles I was not familiar with at all. During these trainings, sometimes father got crazy and would scream at me, using really hurtful words. He treated me like a soldier and, obviously, enjoyed his power… I was so intimidated! I literally cried…

Also, my father got a little obsessed about restricting my diet: he would pack me lunches to bring to school with broccoli and carrots, read all the nutrition labels on the food from supermarket shelfs, count all my calories during the day, and watch weight loss tutorials on YouTube.

The funniest thing was, that at the same time my father continued eating his junk food. We had dinners together almost every night: I had my steamed carrots and fish, while he enjoyed his favorite chicken wings with fries, bread, ice cream, and other delicious stuff…


New 2020 true story animated that actually happened!


★ DO YOU WANT TO GET YOUR STORY ANIMATED? SEND IT TO yt@tsp.cool

IT WILL BE GIVEN A VOICE OVER BY A PROFESSIONAL ACTOR AND AN ANIMATOR WILL MAKE A VIDEO OUT OF IT!

★ Subscribe ACTUALLY HAPPENED


Music by Epidemic Sound:
#actuallyhappened

animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened,actually happened stories,pain,problems,stories,story,storytime,true stories,true story animated,My Story Animated,cam,secret cam,secret camera,spy,footage,cctv,weight loss,exercise,fridge,goals,goal achievment,

Post a Comment

0 Comments