Advertisement

My Day - Attending a Trading Seminar 🤓 (They Also Have a Webinar)

My Day - Attending a Trading Seminar 🤓 (They Also Have a Webinar) Last Saturday I attended the ‘How to Trade The Financial Markets Professionally’ seminar and learnt a thing or two about trading. Fundamental Analysis was new to me and same goes to the How to Identify the Trend topic.

Join the upcoming webinar by One Trading Markets (it’s free!) this Wednesday, 5 Feb 2020 at 8PM (GMT +8..Malaysia time) for a more hands on experience. You can attend in the comfort of your own home this time because it will be online. Make sure you register so that they can prepare the certificate for you.

Here is the link:

Thank you Go2Global, One Trading Markets, WSTAC for inviting me and Go2Global again for sponsoring this video.

IG:

Website:

#onetradingmarkets #financialseminar #vlog

Webinar)

Post a Comment

0 Comments