Advertisement

🙏 Night Prayer - Very Powerful 🙏

🙏 Night Prayer - Very Powerful 🙏 Please write below in comments Your Prayer Requests and give us 👍

Thank you all for your support, may God bless you all!

🙏 Night Prayer - Very Powerful 🙏

God, come to my assistance.
Lord make haste to help me.
Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son, and the Holy Spirit;
as it was in the beginning,
is now and ever shall be,
world without end.
O my God, I thank you for having preserved
me today and for having given me so many
blessings and graces. I renew my dedication
to you and ask your pardon for all my sins.
Amen.

SUPPORT OUR PRAYER WARRIORS COMMUNITY
YOUR $1.00 MATTERS TO US


Give support to our new Polish Channel.
Poland also need your Prayer.
Please subscribe the New Channel ➤
and leave us... Thumbs Up 👍👍👍 under the movies.

#Prayer #OurFather #Amen #AveMaria #HailMary #Creed #Prayer #Saints #Pope #Faith #PrayerTradition #Religion

night prayer,prayer,night prayer before going to bed,prayers,a powerful night prayer,very powerful,powerful night prayer,prayer before sleep,evening prayer,night prayers catholic,powerful prayer for the night,night prayers christian,prayer before bedtime,bedtime prayer,night warfare prayers,daily prayers,catholic prayers,prayer for the night,a prayer for the night,

Post a Comment

0 Comments