Advertisement

RIVERDALE REACTION - 04X11 'Chapter Sixty-Eight: 'Quiz Show'' *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

RIVERDALE REACTION - 04X11 'Chapter Sixty-Eight: 'Quiz Show'' *CONTAINS SPOILERS* *VIDEO CONTAINS SPOILERS*


So I had to cut out a few scenes from this video otherwise it would have gotten blocked on mobile due to copyright and I didn't want that. Here are the parts I had to cut out:
- the part where Betty finds the cheat sheet in her greenroom
- the part where Mr Honey confronts Betty about the cheat sheets
- the part near the end when Jughead confronts Brett about ruining Betty's chance at Yale


Link to Riverdale reaction video playlist:



I hope you enjoyed this video, if you did click like and subscribe to my channel to see more from me. Press the notification bell to be notified on whenever I upload next.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Follow me on social media:


Snapchat: tazza_bunny
Instagram: taryn_quiggles
Instagram: tazza.spmxx

riverdale,riverdale reaction,reaction video,riverdale season 4 reaction,riverdale 04x11,riverdale 04x11 reaction,

Post a Comment

0 Comments