Advertisement

STAY AT HOME MOM OF 3 WEEKLY LAUNDRY ROUTINE||CLEANING ROUTINE MOTIVATION ||Jessica Tull cleaning

STAY AT HOME MOM OF 3 WEEKLY LAUNDRY ROUTINE||CLEANING ROUTINE MOTIVATION ||Jessica Tull cleaning Hey Everyone, welcome back to another motivational cleaning video :)

Today I'm sharing my UPDATED WEEKLY LAUNDRY ROUTINE! I made a New Year resolution to stay on top of laundry by doing it more often...Well, this week that didn't happen lol. Nonetheless it's all complete and I can start over again. With the kids being sick and out of school it's hard for me to get a handle on things, make videos, manage my channel, and find time to take a break...I'm taking the weekend off. Thanks so much for watching, I'll talk to you in the next one! xoxo


Jess


*** FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM FOR UPDATES***






**BUSINESS INQUIRIES ONLY CONTACT**


jessicatull46@gmail.com


NEW YEAR TWO DAY CLEAN WITH ME VIDEO:



LAUNDRY FOLDING VIDEO:



***PRODUCTS I USED***

Tide free & clear laundry detergent pods

Lysol laundry sanitizer

Oxi clean

Home made simple multi surface cleaner

My steamer:

My vacuum: SharkApex




***MUSIC CREDIT***

Elektronomia:

Song used: “Superhero”





Epidemic Sound:


how to do laundry,laundry routine big family,laundry routine 2020,stay at home mom laundry routine,cleaning routine,jessica tull cleaning motivation,jessica tull,cleaning routines 2020,cleaning routines for stay at home moms,satisfying cleaning videos,how to keep up with laundry,organized folding techniques,how to fold fitted sheets,how to fold linen,#CleanQueen,#QueenOfFolding,weekly laundry routine 2020,laundry motivation,cleaning motivaton 2020,cleaning,

Post a Comment

0 Comments