Advertisement

tamu vlog #20 • an uneventful week || studioushailey

tamu vlog #20 • an uneventful week || studioushailey Hey everyone!! Thanks for watching! I hope you enjoyed :) I’m really sorry for not uploading Wednesday! College is rough lol.


Don’t forget to like, comment, and subscribe!!!




Thanks for watching,
Hailey :)






Q&A:
How old are you?
I’m 19


Where are you going to college?
Texas A&M. I am a freshman.


What are you majoring in?
General engineering freshman year (all freshman have to do this) but now I’m changing to microbiology with a minor in chemistry!


When do you post?
Every week on Sunday’s and Wednesday’s at 6pm!


What do you use to edit your videos?
An app called VLLO for basically everything and then iMovie for the music!



Follow me on instagram! @studioushailey

college vlog,college weekly vlog,weekly vlog,college,university,college student,student,study,studying,college week in the life,week in the life,texas a&m,a&m,tamu,texas a&m vlog,texas a&m weekly vlog,texas a&m university,

Post a Comment

0 Comments