Advertisement

Taurus March 2020 - Trust intuition, someone my be deceptive or info is hidden|success & celebration

Taurus March 2020 - Trust intuition, someone my be deceptive or info is hidden|success & celebration Reading starts at 1:25 minutes.
Order personalized reading or to contact me:
1. Email me - thecrystalvein@gmail.com
2. Visit Website - www.crystalveintarot.com

If you enjoyed this reading please give it a Like, Share and Subscribe. Your comments and suggestions are dear to me and I would love to hear from you!

These are general readings and some aspects will resonate while others may not. Always remember, you are part of the divine and you have the answers you seek within. These readings are intended to spark your connection to your inner self, increase your self awareness and provide you with a new perspective/point of view on a situation that you have been contemplating.

Thank you for watching, I am truly grateful, sending you light, love, and abundance, Heather xoxo

Follow this web address to calculate your Moon and Rising sign:

I am not a licensed physician. Anything expressed in this video is my personal opinion and should be viewed as entertainment purposes only.

Deck Used: The Guilded Tarot, Angel Tarot, The Romance Angel Oracle Cards

Thumbnail Photo: Pixabay

taurus,taurus tarot reading,taurus tarot,taurus tarot reading for march 2020,taurus march 2020,tarot reading taurus,tarot reading for taurus,tarot reading for taurus march 2020,heather,heather oerlemans,the crystal vein,the crystal vein tarot,crystal vein,crystal vein tarot,free tarot reading taurus march,

Post a Comment

0 Comments