Advertisement

THARNTYPE WITH A SMILE

THARNTYPE WITH A SMILE No copyright infringement was intended in any way. For BL FANVID entertainment purposes only. I don't have anything. Credits to the pictures to the rightful owners

Hello BL Universe!

I'm a BL FAN from the PHILIPPINES. When MEW SUPPASIT visit manila last February 15,2020. A Valentine Fan meet was experiences and witness the FILIPINO Fans. It's not just I, but it's MEW and I that will complete your Valentine's day. During that fan meet he serenade the FILIPINO fans and sang this song.

#TharntypeWithASmile #TharnTypePH #MewGulfIsReal

For more videos Ka-Charooooot Vlogs and BL FAN TRIBUTE. Please hit the like button to my channel and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!

You can follow me on my Social Media Accounts:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
TikTok:
Blog Page:

CREDITS:Title: Tharntype The Series/Together with me the series
Music: Eraserheads - With a Smile

MEWGULF,THARNTYPE,BL SERIES,BL TRIBUTE,THARNTYPE WITH A SMILE,CHAROOOOOT VLOGS NI BAN JO DEE,BL FAN,BL FAN PINOY,MEWGULF WITH A SMILE,THARN,TYPE,

Post a Comment

0 Comments