Advertisement

The crazy amount of money you have to pay to be a mascot in the Premier League | Oh My Goal

The crazy amount of money you have to pay to be a mascot in the Premier League | Oh My Goal Every kid's dream is to walk out on the pitch of their team holding their idol's hand. But in the Premier League they've put a price on it. And it's outrageous! The shocking fee to be a team's mascots in the Premier League is the latest scandal. We turned our attention to this sad story in this video.

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

oh my goal,premier league,premier league mascots,kid mascot,soccer mascot,soccer kid mascot,why kids enter the pitch,kids on field soccer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments