Advertisement

The Lamia's Lullaby ASMR Roleplay Pt 3 -- (Female x Listener) (Gender Neutral) (Binaural)

The Lamia's Lullaby ASMR Roleplay Pt 3 -- (Female x Listener) (Gender Neutral) (Binaural) The rain is letting up; why don't you come with me? There's something I want to show you...

I hope you guys enjoy today's upload, part 3 of the amazing Lamia's Lullaby ASMR series written by the phenomenal Kazzy! And NO, this episode will NOT be giving you PTSD like the last one, so listen without fear!

Background video graphics created by the wonderful Stevie Nicole at Vamp Edits:

Early uploads, Wednesday exclusives, polls and 18+ erotic audios:

Discord for the strange and unique:

Very stupid tweets:

Scripts/art/commissions: dangerousoundsasmr@gmail.com


Happy mandated federal holiday, everyone! I don't know about you, but I did my patriotic duty by lazing about in bed and eating too much junk food. Amurrica, baby!

lamia,lamias,asmr,roleplay,fantasy,gender neutral,f4a,relaxing,relaxation,sleep,female voice,voice acting,va,audio drama,binaural,binaural asmr,soothing,asmr sleep,girl asmr,female,woman,

Post a Comment

0 Comments