Advertisement

THEY WILL TEACH YOU TO SLEEP | My Beautiful Paper Smile - [Part 2]

THEY WILL TEACH YOU TO SLEEP | My Beautiful Paper Smile - [Part 2] My Beautiful Paper Smile is a horror game about a child who is raised in a facility to wear a smile forever. In the facility, he and his friend are tested daily to make sure their smile doesn’t fade into sadness. Dodge, run and survive your way through this dark adventure. #MyBeautifulPaperSmile

Thanks for watching! :3 If you enjoyed, please leave a Like, Comment and Subscribe to my channel! Help the Fluff GROW!

Link to the game:

Profile Avatar and Outro Art was all created by:

Playlist for the series here →
More Indie Horror games →

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Care to help the channel out and become a Patron? All funds go to the channel only! Thanks :3 → www.patreon.com/NecotheSergal

Join me on:
Discord →
Twitter →
Facebook →

indie horror game itchio itch.io gamejolt demo beta gameplay neco plays let let's play walkthrough playthrough end ending review my beautiful paper smile all tickets chapter 1 chapter 2

Neco the Sergal,Neco,Sergal,Furry,my beautiful paper smile,my beautiful paper smile game,my beautiful paper smile gameplay,my beautiful paper smile chapter 1,my beautiful paper smile chapter 2,my beautiful paper smile all tickets,neco plays my beautiful paper smile,my beautiful paper smile horror game,my beautiful paper smile indie horror,my beautiful paper smile ending,my beautiful paper smile end,my beautiful paper smile walkthrough,my beautiful paper smile part 2,

Post a Comment

0 Comments