Full track: 2:18 Sampled and created on the Teenage Engineering OP-1 and completed in Logic Pro X using stock plugins and instruments.
Moe Greene : Yeah, let's talk business, Mike. First of all, you're all done. The Corleone Family don't even have that kind of muscle anymore. The Godfather's sick, right? You're getting chased out of New York by Barzini and the other Families. What do you think is going on here? You think you can come to my hotel and take over? I talked to Barzini - I can make a deal with him, and still keep my hotel!
Michael : Is that why you slapped my brother around in public?
Fredo : Aw, now that, that was nothin', Mike. Moe didn't mean nothin' by that. Yeah, sure he flies off the handle every once in a while, but me and him, we're good friends, right Moe?
Moe Greene : I got a business to run. I gotta kick asses sometimes to make it run right. We had a little argument, Freddy and me, so I had to straighten him out.
Michael : You straightened my brother out?
Moe Greene : He was banging cocktail waitresses two at a time! Players couldn't get a drink at the table! What's the matter with you?

0 Comments