Advertisement

waking up at 5am EVERYDAY for a week *LIFE-CHANGING*

waking up at 5am EVERYDAY for a week *LIFE-CHANGING* In today's video, i documented my week where i woke up at 5am EVERYDAY for school. this lowkey changed my personality...stay tuned.

instagram ➭ @annielongyt
twitter ➭ @annie21long
tik tok ➭ @annielong

discount codes:
iris beauty for 15% off: AnnieLong15
kroma cases for 10% off: AnnieLong
preciousbykate for a discount: ANNIE
honeybylex for 10% off: ANNIE

FAQ
how old are you? ➭ 13, 8th grade. my channel is managed by my dad!
what do you film with? ➭ the canon 80d - and the canon g7x -
what do you edit with? ➭ Final Cut Pro
sub goal? ➭ 250k

waking up at 5am for a week...,waking up at 5am EVERYDAY for a week,experiments,i did this for a month,i woke up at 5am everyday,annie long,morning routine,waking up at 5 am for school,my 5am morning routine,5am morning routine,4:35am morning routine,school morning routine,my real school morning routine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments