Advertisement

What to Include in Your Résumé (as a Self-Taught Programmer)

What to Include in Your Résumé (as a Self-Taught Programmer) What exactly do you need to include in your résumé if you're a self-taught programmer? In today's video I cover what you need to make sure to include in order to increase the probability that your résumé leads to an interview.

🏆 *** Paid Coaching ***
Interested in joining my mastermind program and working together to get your software development career started? If you consider yourself an action-taker who is fully committed to putting in the work then book a call with me by going to

Link to version 1 of my résumé:

Link to version 2 of my résumé (that landed me a job):

self taught programmer,self taught software developer,learning to code,computer science,software engineer,software engineering,software development,computer programming,programming,software developer,andy sterkowitz,self-taught software developer,code,learn to code,self taught web developer,self-taught programmer,how to get a programming job,programming job with no experience,programming job without degree,programming jobs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments