Advertisement

WICKCY OVER NEW TEXAS GIANT?!?! || CoasterCraziness Top 20 Coasters Made By RMC Reaction!

WICKCY OVER NEW TEXAS GIANT?!?! || CoasterCraziness Top 20 Coasters Made By RMC Reaction! Hey guys! Today I'm reacting to Tyler from CoasterCraziness's list of the Top 20 Coasters Made By RMC! He had some pretty controversial spots on it but I respect his opinion.

MUSIC USED:
Raven & Kreyn - So Happy
Perfume - Pick Me Up
RetroVision - CAKE
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! My name is Jonathan and I am a roller coaster enthusiast that lives in Texas. Here I will post all things about roller coasters so if you like that kind of stuff be sure to subscribe and hit the bell have an amazing day!


PS. I comment everywhere on roller coaster videos, so expect me to pop up a lot on vids.

My home park is Six Flags Over Texas.

My coaster count is 70
COMMENT RULES
1. Be nice
2. No profanity or abusive language
3. Treat others kindly

Otherwise, enjoy my content!

Reaction!

Post a Comment

0 Comments