Wordpress accessibility plugin UserWay will make your website more accessibility friendly. Did you know that 1-in-5 visitors to your website may need or benefit from web accessibility support? The UserWay accessibility plugin is a good solution; it's easy to install and FREE. One thing I always promote is that access is right not a privilege. Take some time to review how you can make your website more available to everyone. In this video, I quickly show you how easily you can install UserWay and show you the benefits of doing so for your website visitors.
I am a DOER - Someone who gets things DONE but it also means for me that I am a - Disable Online EntrepreneuR who is happy to help others with disabilities learn how to earn through online efforts. It all starts with learning WordPress and other tech tools to maximize independence. This applies to anyone looking to up their game online.
Let's get tech-able!
(When available, affiliate links are only noted for products I use and stand behind. If you consider purchasing through a link found here, it will not cost you any extra and I may earn a small commission to keep me going! Thank you : ) )
Awesome Hosting Service: FlyWheel -
Solid WP theme: Astra Pro -
Amazing Page Builder: Elementor Pro -
Super advanced tools: Ultimate add on Elementor -
#disabledentrepreneur #userway #webaccess

0 Comments