Advertisement

How to Mix Patterns | Five vintage outfit ideas with pattern clashing

How to Mix Patterns | Five vintage outfit ideas with pattern clashing Happy Thursday! I had this idea in my head ever since I watched Nathalie's video of pattern-clashing outfits, and I hope you all like it as much as I do!
Definitely go check out Nathalie's channel, which you can find below, especially if you like eclectic 80's/90's outfit inspiration!

Find them:
Nathalie/Yo' Homegirl:
Vicky Bermudez:
Little Antique Me:
Ruby's Musings:

Find me:






I will be back SOON to link everything I wore in this video but for now here's what I know for sure is still available:

Chase and Chloe wedges:
Chase and Chloe black heels:
Striped off the shoulder top:
Mint beret:

Big thanks to We Love Colors for the tights

This video is not sponsored, but if you shop through my links I will earn a small commission which goes to support me and this channel!

Music: All the Colors, Electrocircus, and Walk the Walk, by Dj Quadds
Mr. Sandman by Sam Faye

pattern mixing,pattern clashing,vintage lookbook,vintage style,retro lookbook,how to mix patterns,

Post a Comment

0 Comments