Advertisement

Motivational story on how can we differentiate between needs & wants to avoid depression

Motivational story on how can we differentiate between needs & wants to avoid depression In this video I’m going to motivate you through a motivational story of a king & a beggar, how can we differentiate between needs & wants to avoid depression & live a happy,enjoyable & peaceful life.
• About me.
I'm a teacher basically. I worked with DSD Lahore Pakistan as a District Teacher Educator. I also worked with QAED Lahore Pakistan as a Pedagogical Expert Trainer. Currently I'm working with British Council (PEELI) as an Expert Trainer. I have conducted lots of trainings in School Education Department Punjab Pakistan. I’m also a motivational speaker & life coach.
#motivation #motivationalstory #depression

how to deal with depression,how to overcome depression,motivational video,major depression,depression motivation,symptoms of depression,depression and anxiety,what is depression,motivational speech,how to get rid of depression,how to recognize depression,how to fight depression,the truth about depression,motivation for depression,difference between needs & wants,motivational story,

Post a Comment

0 Comments