Advertisement

Opening a lot of $1 trading card packs from various Pokemon Sun and Moon sets - AWESOME PULLS!

Opening a lot of $1 trading card packs from various Pokemon Sun and Moon sets - AWESOME PULLS! Decided to open some more $1 Pokemon TCG booster packs. This time I not only open just Sun and Moon Team Up, but also open up many more from Sun and Moon Unbroken Bonds. I also open a few of each packs from the Sun Moon base set and Sun and Moon Guardians Rising.
More Pokemon TCG videos will be coming soon, so make sure to stay tuned for being subscribed to my channel and follow me on my social media accounts. As always, rock on and keep collecting!
Intro and outro video graphics are from Videvo and edited on InShot

Music used in intro:
Welcome to the Show by Kevin MacLeod
Link:
License:
Music used in 1st half of video:
Still Pickin by Kevin MacLeod
Link:
License:
Music use in 2nd half of video:
RetroFuture Clean by Kevin MacLeod
Link:
License:
Music used in outro:
Exhilarate by Kevin MacLeod
Link:
License:
Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Instagram

Pokemon,The Pokemon Company,Pokemon Trading Card Game,Pokemon TCG,Pokemon Sun and Moon,Pokemon Sun and Moon Guardians Rising,Pokemon Sun and Moon Team Up,Pokemon Sun and Moon Unbroken Bonds,Pokemon cards,trading cards,

Post a Comment

0 Comments