Advertisement

SAGITTARIUS,...WHEN UNSPOKEN FEELINGS ARE BURIED THEY ALWAYS RESURFACE EVENTUALLY...

SAGITTARIUS,...WHEN UNSPOKEN FEELINGS ARE BURIED THEY ALWAYS RESURFACE EVENTUALLY... Hello And welcome to my channel! This is Suzanne at Sunny Forest Tarot! I am here to to simply help you on your journey what ever that may mean for you! I am very intuitive and empathic which has been a blessing and a challenge in my life. I have been a corporate trainer and leader for many years. I’m simply following a calling to ydo something that has been nudging at me for a long time. I believe that no matter what we’re going though, there is light if we look closely or from a different perspective. There are no coincidences. Thank you! With Love and light! Suzanne☀️

**Please note This is NOT A CHANNEL DIRECTED FOR OR AT CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 Based on YouTube definition of adult viewership and COPPA Regulations. Thank you.


PRIVATE READINGS: Love, Life,General, Twinflame, Career Readings at your request. No Health Reading Requests Please.
15 Minute Readings $35 USD (1 burning question )
30 Minute Readings $55 USD. (1-2 questions)
60 Minute Readings $85 USD (3-4 questions)
Expedited Readings(24-48 hours) 1-2 questions $69

TEPS TO RECEIVE A READING:
1. Send me an initial email request with your questions to Sunnyforest222@gmail.com
2. Please state you are 18 or older. Also, please state that you understand tarot readings are for entertainment purposes only.
3. Send your payment to:

Wendy Miller “Suzanne” is my middle name that I go by.
4. Send me your questions, zodiac signs,and first names ONLY of the person you have questions about and proof of payment.
5. You will receive your requested reading AT THE SCHEDULED TIME I SEND TO YOU.

I record your video reading for you and send you the link to your video.
If you have any special requests let me know in your email. I am very responsive because I know how important it is to you to get the information you’re seeking. While it doesn’t happen very often, I do reserve the right to turn down any reading request for any reason. If I don’t feel comfortable taking the reading I simply won’t take it. Sometimes it’s just not a fit.

**All General Readings, videos, photography, and artwork which are exclusively created by me and owned by me are under strict Copyright Law and will be enforced. Be advised.

Copyright © All Rights Reserved @ Sunny forest Tarot.

Disclaimer: Must be 18 or older to receive a personal Reading. All readings are for Entertainment purposes only and are not meant to replace a medical professional, legal professional, or licensed counselor advise or diagnosis in any way.

Thank you! Suzanne ☀️
Show less

Sagittarius,March 2020,love,reading,soulmate,connection,twinflame,Leo,Aries,Aquarius,Capricorn,Scorpio,meditation,astrology,sunny forest,tarot,

Post a Comment

0 Comments