Advertisement

7 COMMON BETTA DISEASES FOR BETTA LOVERS

7 COMMON BETTA DISEASES FOR BETTA LOVERS Hello betta lovers today Im going to sharing about 7 COMMON BETTA DISEASES. I hope this information can be usefull. Although not yet complete in this video I am a little story about how to cure betta and how avoid betta fish disease. by the way the last disease in this video is but to be honest, I don't know yet how to betta popeye treatment. maybe you have experience about it and can share it.

Finally, I say thank you for watching the video and giving support to me.

Best wishes for you

betta disease,betta diseases and cures,betta fish diseases and treatments,betta fish diseases fin rot,betta fish diseases white spot,how to cure betta fin rot,how to cure betta fish sickness,how to cure betta fish,how to cure betta fish diseases,betta popeye treatment,

Post a Comment

0 Comments