Advertisement

I've Got Something Exciting to Share | JOHNO SAUER

I've Got Something Exciting to Share | JOHNO SAUER Hey guys, I've been keeping this quiet for a little while until I had everything sorted but I am officially moving to Sydney this week.

This video also shows a lot more of how Madi and I are in real life, so let me know if you like it.

Julius Dreisig & Zeus X Crona - Invisible [NCS Release]


Please subscribe to my channel, if you have any video requests or something you’d like to ask me comment its on my latest video and I will try to get back to it. Or you could DM me on Instagram, my details are below(I try and always reply to every DM):

Follow my IG - www.instagram.com/johnosauer
My Snapchat - johnosauer

I use a Canon G7X camera for all of my filming and edit through Final Cut Pro. I also get most of my music from the Youtube Channel called NCS which are always linked in my descriptions of each video.

If you wanted to check out my dentist that did my Veneers and also the Teeth Whitening in Sydney, I have linked their Instagram and website for you to take a look at, couldn’t recommend them high enough.
www.instagram.com/completesmiles
www.completesmilesbv.com.au

Moving vlog,vlog,life update,johno sauer,johno,sauer,I've got something exciting to tell you,

Post a Comment

0 Comments