Advertisement

Acrylic Pouring While Vacationing-DE-91

Acrylic Pouring While Vacationing-DE-91 Hello folks , I‘m on vacation in Puerto Rico, so I went to the local Walmart store, bought some acrylic paints an Elmer’s glue and shot the video with my iPhone and edited with the iMovie iPhone app, then it was uploaded with cellular connection , no internet. Really a headache. I just want to keep in touch!

Always experimenting with acrylic pour's new techniques and approaches. Hope you enjoy my videos and get inspired to try something new every day!

For my recommended art supplies,
▶ Check out my gear on Kit:

Siegfried Art on Social Media:


▶ Check out my gear on Kit:

acrylic pouring,acrylic pouring for beginners,acrylic pouring techniques,pouring painting,acrylic fluid,siegfried art,acrylic fluid tutorials,folk art paints,how to pour paints,how to paint abstract,easy pouring art,acrylic ring pour,

Post a Comment

0 Comments