Advertisement

GET UNREADY WITH ME.. I'M STRESSED OUT! |LALAMILAN

GET UNREADY WITH ME.. I'M STRESSED OUT! |LALAMILAN Thanks to Clinique for sponsoring this video check out their acne solutions line below:


HEY LALASQUAD!! Ready to get unready with me? Today I'm chilling on the couch and venting about being stress free. I've had a lot of things going on so I gotta make sure to keep it together!! Anyways, if you have some tips to help myself or others to be stress free lmk below!

Love Always, LaLa

Follow Me and let's connect on Social Media!!!

EMAIL ME: LaLaSizaHands89@gmail.com

I N S T A G R A M
@LaLaMilan

T W I T T E R
@LaLaMilan

F A C E B O O K

LaLa Milan

S N A P C H A T
@LaLaMilan

MAIL ME STUFF!
LaLa Milan Heaux!
PO Box 1704
Los Angeles California 90614

get unready with me,skincare routine,skin care,skin care routines,guwm,night routine,skin care routine,get ready with me,night time routine,evening routine,get unready with me 2019,clear skin,get unready with me black women,skincare routines for combination skin,self care routine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments